*squealing with Halloween delight*Mel...that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!How utterly festive and cute!LOVE the candy corn!Way to go, dear lady!Hope you had a wonderful day!(((( Mel ))))X
Way cool
Funny, I saw the one glove and thought, "Yup, that is MY house" because we have one glove of EVERYTHING but never the second!Then I really looked at the glove... AWESOME! I LOVE Halloween - definitely my favorite. I would SO wear gloves JUST LIKE THAT... no, I mean REALLY!
Too cute!!!That is using your creative side.Thumbs UP!
You're a cool one Mel! The bottle is upside down.Peace
Oh, I like, what a neat idea!! I might have to try that myself.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
*squealing with Halloween delight*
Mel...that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!
How utterly festive and cute!
LOVE the candy corn!
Way to go, dear lady!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
(((( Mel ))))
X
Way cool
Funny, I saw the one glove and thought, "Yup, that is MY house" because we have one glove of EVERYTHING but never the second!
Then I really looked at the glove... AWESOME! I LOVE Halloween - definitely my favorite. I would SO wear gloves JUST LIKE THAT... no, I mean REALLY!
Too cute!!!
That is using your creative side.
Thumbs UP!
You're a cool one Mel! The bottle is upside down.
Peace
Oh, I like, what a neat idea!! I might have to try that myself.
Post a Comment