
You may not have all the money you want.
You may not live in a fancy house or drive expensive cars.
Maybe you haven't found the right man or woman.
You may have a few extra pounds on your thighs.
This does not mean life is over.
Actually, it may not have begun.
What we must do is live from the inside so the outside will become more fun.
Give what you have in order to get what you need.
Take what you get with an open heart.
Trust God to bring forth the desires of your heart, forgive all people for what you believe they have done.
Begin each day with a prayer of gratitude, love all people for who they are.
Possess no things or persons, speak only of the things that you want.
Life is willing to cooperate with you, but you must know where to start.
3 comments:
Although I admit I don't think this way every moment of every day, I have had the experience of living this way at times in my life and I can truly say, it brings so much peace you cannot even imagine.
Today, I'll try harder to listen, understand and be guided by these lessons. Thank you Mel, Thank you Fairies.
Peacxe
EXCELLENT TFTD, Mel!
And as Spadoman shared...I don't think this way every moment of every day, but I DO believe it with all my heart!
"What we must do is live from the inside so the outside will become more fun."
Amen!
Thanks for this awesome reminder, fairies!
X
Try clearing out a parent/in-law's house after his/her passing.
Your view on "stuff" will shift and you will do amazing things.
Sell or donate(I did more of the second) but not acquire.
It is also house cleaning for the soul.
Post a Comment