AWESOME pumpkin shot, Mel!Love contrast in colors.And I REALLY love the albino ones because I very rarely see those!X
Been eatin' a lot of squarsh (That's how we say it here in Spadoville) and I bought pie punkins, (That's how you say it there in Ioway) apples, cider, caramel to dip the apples, pears, potatoes... all the Fall stuff at the orchard.Nice photo. Youb really do a good job Mel!~Peace
bea-u-ti-fulsuch richness!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
AWESOME pumpkin shot, Mel!
Love contrast in colors.
And I REALLY love the albino ones because I very rarely see those!
X
Been eatin' a lot of squarsh (That's how we say it here in Spadoville) and I bought pie punkins, (That's how you say it there in Ioway) apples, cider, caramel to dip the apples, pears, potatoes... all the Fall stuff at the orchard.
Nice photo. Youb really do a good job Mel!~
Peace
bea-u-ti-ful
such richness
!!
Post a Comment