Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I sneak out......

....on occasion I leave earlier for work than need be.
And I take off for places nearby.

This morning it was the stone bridge for a moment of peace and quiet before the insanities began.
It worked.
I was feeling pretty centered.
And then I went into the office. LOL

Nahhhh....it was a good day. A busy day. A productive day.

I'm pretending not to borrow troubles/worry about who's about to become my new supervisor.
I'm not known for my 'ease of supervision'.
But maybe it's time to work that into my reputation.

Seriously.
Maybe it's time I work on changing just how unwilling I make myself appear to the world around me.....especially given I am a whole lot more willing than I've allowed myself TO look.

*sigh*
That 'letting it look how it is' stuff has never come easy for me.
Let it look AS loving, AS willing, AS determined......k.....the 'determined' bit is easier than the other two.

*shudder"
And 'cooperative'.

OMG

COOPERATIVE and WILLING?

Seriously.....I wanna aspire to look like THAT?!
Where's the fun in it?!

4 comments:

Ron said...

"COOPERATIVE and WILLING?

Seriously.....I wanna aspire to look like THAT?!

Where's the fun in it?!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And I TOTALLY hear you on that, Mel. Because you know why? I'm a LIBRA too!!!!

However, I will tell you...last year I lost my supervisor (account executive) when he moved into another position within the company, and I was so hesitant (and worried) to accept another supervisor in his place because I really liked him. But I gotta say...the account executive who took his place, I ended up LOVING!

So, the change truly ended up working out GREAT!

((( Mel )))

X

NoRegrets said...

Oh, you can still have fun. There are ways, and I am sure you can find them.

amy@ Souldipper said...

Yep, I can believe you are bit of a toughie to supervise, Mel-me-Lass! Anyone who would force a tank-driving husband to slip a jeep illegally into hunting grounds has to be a tad "unsupervisable"! :D

That used to be no such word, Mel, but you have invented it! Way to go.
You are a riot, my friend!

mig said...

Sounds like you're working on making this change into a personal adventure. And d'you know, I think you might enjoy it.
And I'm sure it will be fun hearing about it :)