
I think I need to have that on a sticky note that I carry around. Or better yet, on the coffee cup that I carry.
Mine has a ghostie on it this morning.
You'd think it was Halloween season or something......
It's all good.
I keep saying that, but I'm not sure I'm buying it.
I keep saying that, but I'm not sure I'm buying it.
However--since there's no good/bad to the deals going on, I'm going to remember what someone next door to me used to say all the time. "That's life!" He's right. That's life.
Into the day I go. And I'll make a bit of movement by ringing WPIML who probably thinks I've been horribly busy.
Part of that's true.
I'll at least make the call.
Maybe even set up a time for coffee........
2 comments:
I've been busy too, that's why I haven't come over lately..No, that's a lie. I just have been lazy and walllowing in my own poop. But I'm here now, and remembering it as one good moment. Always a good way to start the day. This indeed is life.
Peace
I LOVE that cup!!!!
What a faaaaabulous saying!
I gotta get me one of those!
Yup, I've been busy too. And with the holiday quickly approaching, I'll get even MORE busy.
So, I gotta remember....
"Live in the moment, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering!"
Thanks for the reminder, dear lady!
X
Post a Comment