hi mel, lovely shot but i don't know where you are...are you looking at this beautiful lake out your living room window?? curious minds want to know!!!!! xoxoxox
I know this bridge. US 52, Savannah, IL. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've crossed it. Beautiful photo. I went up north Monday and Tuesday. The leaves are still colorful 200 miles North, but they are all gone down here where I live from the powerful winds we have had. Strange to go north to see Fall color when it's gone here. Looks beautiful down that way.
5 comments:
Fabulous photo, Mel!
GOD...I LOVE where you live!
X
hi mel, lovely shot but i don't know where you are...are you looking at this beautiful lake out your living room window?? curious minds want to know!!!!! xoxoxox
Wow! Sooo Blue!
I know this bridge. US 52, Savannah, IL. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've crossed it. Beautiful photo.
I went up north Monday and Tuesday. The leaves are still colorful 200 miles North, but they are all gone down here where I live from the powerful winds we have had. Strange to go north to see Fall color when it's gone here. Looks beautiful down that way.
Peace
smile.
and Spado knows which one it is!
Post a Comment