Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's NOT forget peace......























And this is my desktop for today.....and potentially tomorrow....and the next day and the next.....

8 comments:

katherine. said...

stealing.

Valerie said...

Oh wow... can I steal it, too?

Mel said...

Yup--

*laughing*
Could be I'll be lookin' at that on my desktop for the next MONTH.....

<-- SEEMS to be forgetting who's in charge of her peace

L'Adelaide said...

i need this too...and will steal for candy. :)

how you be, mel? i am still on shaky line but HERE just the same and came over to say hi so hi.xxx and hugs too.

mig said...

Ah this is nice. Could anything be more appropriate for almost every situation. Thank you.

Tara Lamont said...

Mel,
I have this quote on a water bottle in my office. Thanks for reminding me that bottle of water and "peace" is just waiting for me to pick it up.
T

PS> Love the "Keeper" quote on the side bar. Where is it from???

Ron said...

I just saw this on one of my other blogging friends blog last month.

What a wonderful ANOTHER reminder!

Thanks for sharing, Mel! Because this is something that should be read everyday.

(((( You )))))

X

Anonymous said...

oh..
oh yeah