Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ack!!!

Was I suppose to be at work  today....no.
Did I get worked over by the MEAN PHYSICAL THERAPIST TODAY...yes.
Did loads of people show up at the office just the same...ohhhh yes.
Did I have a room full of people when my insurance person  rang...uh huh.

"I'm just calling to confirm that your doctor ordered a neuro exam for your head"
"Excuse me...my doctor ordered a neuro exam for my head?!"
(insert snickering from the assembled masses)
"I wondered if there was a mistake."
"I think there's a mistake...Broken leg...no need for a neuro exam on my head for goodness sakes."
(insert the assembled masses disputing this statement and the  gal breaking out in laughter CUZ SHE HEARD 'EM!!!)
"Welllll....okay, there might be a NEED but...."

OMG......Only with a room full of people!!!!

4 comments:

barb said...

Hi Mel,
Did they choose the right line to spring at the right moment, or what?
omg...
I don't get the whys here, either...

Ron said...

(insert the assembled masses disputing this statement and the gal breaking out in laughter CUZ SHE HEARD 'EM!!!)

OMG...how FUNNY, Mel!!!!

Now if this were to happen to me at work, they would all probably chime in and say, "Yeah...he DOES need a neuro exam for his head!"

In fact....SEVERAL!

HA!

X

Unknown said...

LOL...omg, so glad I stopped by here tonight. I forgot how much you always make me laugh...

So, when is the scan for your head scheduled? :P

Carol said...

LMAO!!! That is brilliant :-D

*goes off chortling*

C x