HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!Mel, hilarious post title!!When I first saw the photo, I thought it was tractor trailer tire marks in the snow :)Hope you had a fab Saturday, dear lady, and that your leg is healing well...(((((((( You )))))))X
What sort of bird is that??
Interesting capture!I couldn't figure out what type of bird would make those tracks.lol :).
That is soooo cute!!C x
Did you see the birdie make this trail? It really is a pretty bit of art.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Mel, hilarious post title!!
When I first saw the photo, I thought it was tractor trailer tire marks in the snow :)
Hope you had a fab Saturday, dear lady, and that your leg is healing well...
(((((((( You )))))))
X
What sort of bird is that??
Interesting capture!
I couldn't figure out what type of bird would make those tracks.
lol :).
That is soooo cute!!
C x
Did you see the birdie make this trail? It really is a pretty bit of art.
Post a Comment