Saturday, March 09, 2013

eureka......maybe.....

OMG

....I ....  put Levis on.
Nonono...seriously.  As in under the brace.
As in for the first time in 3 MONTHS ... I have slacks/jeans ON MY BODY.
As in.....wearing 'em.

Yeah yeah yeah...won't last cuz I don't think they're extremely comfy....cuz they ain't.  But....I got 'em on....

LOL  Shocked he-who-was-speechless. Heck.  Shocked me!

Wow....it's all good.... ummm....till I haffta use a bathroom.   ROFL

Right.  TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

Woohoo!  I have on JEANS!  Holy cow...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's the little things?
okay
it's the bluejeans!
LOL

Ron said...

"As in for the first time in 3 MONTHS ... I have slacks/jeans ON MY BODY.

As in.....wearing 'em."

Woohoo! You GO, Mel!!!!!!

And as in what illuminary shared...

It's the little things, isn't it?

((((((( You ))))))

X

Valerie said...

Hey, that's REAL progress. Well done, you. I did wonder about visiting the loo..... grins.

mig said...

Yay! Jeans! (It must be twenty years since I wore jeans : ) Very very happy that you are!

Carol said...

Until I have to go to the bathroom...LMAO!! Enjoy the jeans...hope you made it to the bathroom ok :-D

C x