What a lovely group of people the school The Bug goes to has! I was very pleased.
And she's BIG compared to the other three year olds in the class. Holy cow is she tall.
She'll have all day pre-school next year and then it'll be kindergarten.....and whoosh!...she'll be in cap and gown, picking up her diploma to become a pemologer. (she hits grandad up for money every time she's with him--she's saving to be an animal doctor, dontchaknow.....a pemologer. Yes, another new word alert! LOL)
She'll have all day pre-school next year and then it'll be kindergarten.....and whoosh!...she'll be in cap and gown, picking up her diploma to become a pemologer. (she hits grandad up for money every time she's with him--she's saving to be an animal doctor, dontchaknow.....a pemologer. Yes, another new word alert! LOL)
And who's here visiting you at school today?
"Nana!"
It's your grandma, isn't it! It's very nice she came.
(big frown on Bug's part...) "Nono--grandma is far away. I don't stay at her house. I stay at Nana's house. NANA!!"
*laughing* Bless the teacher's heart for gracefully handling THAT bundle of happiness.
We painted and played with blocks and puzzles--and made suncathers and a pretty cross out of foam. She sang The Lord's Prayer and fed the fish and showed off her rainbow lizard she coloured (no mention of the timeout and the rainbow barn...LOL)--she said her prayers at snack time, sat quiet for story reading time AND she built a very tall tower that fell down and made a whole lotta noise that excited the whole lot of 3 year olds! (....and one Nana...LOL) And she ran and leaped and jumped and fell down a lot. *laughing* She's three, through and through.
Bit daunting, that snow packed gravel parking lot. Oh...but I made it! The teachers were wonderful, everyone was very kind--and we had FUN!!!!! LOTS of fun.
Ummmmm......Bit of a tug of war over the green hula-hoop--but there were two green ones and she finally let go. LOL Personally, she coulda took the other kiddo and won...but--sharing is good. I encouraged the sharing, even! (LOL points for me!!)
Oh...and Grandad bought us ice cream afterwards! :-)
(she had blue sprinkles on hers, of course....)
And the mom who met us to retrieve the Bug.....sent a photo minutes after she got buckled in.
Fast asleep.......clutching her little foam cross.

3 comments:
Okay, can I just tell you that I had a HUGE smile on face reading this post, Mel!
(((((((((( Bug ))))))))))
"And who's here visiting you at school today?
"Nana!"
It's your grandma, isn't it! It's very nice she came."
OMG...and I bet the Bug was BEYOND happy and proud to have you there, Nana!
"Oh...and Grandad bought us ice cream afterwards! :-)
(she had blue sprinkles on hers, of course....)"
(((((((( You )))))))
And I'm just guessing here, but is the Bugs favorite color, purple?
LOVE here adorable sweat shirt and hair bows!
What a CUTIE she is!
X
Wow! You got to visit her at school? that's wonderful. For both of you. I don't think we're encouraged to do that over here!
LOVED reading this post!! The love and fun you all have together just jumps out of the page (well, off the screen but you know what I mean!)
C x
Post a Comment