Friday, April 26, 2013

Fairy Wisdom


Our lives are like a story told one day at a time. Some of our story has been revealed; much remains. Yet life is not like a book in which you can skip ahead; life unfolds one day at a time.

Though it may be hard right now, let's not wish any of it away but live each day fully. We are the only ones who can write our story.

2 comments:

Spadoman said...

I'm writing as it happens. There have been some crappy chapters lately, but it's still the truth. Small good changes daily as the beat goes on. I keep walking forward.

Peace

Ron said...

Mel, I adore this fairy wisdom. I actually read it THREE times!

"Yet life is not like a book in which you can skip ahead; life unfolds one day at a time."

Sooooo true!!!!

"Though it may be hard right now, let's not wish any of it away but live each day fully. We are the only ones who can write our story."

LOOOOOOOOOVE that!

And it's kinda how I've always seen my life. As a movie. And each moments a series of takes.

X