Right.....up....coffee had......meds taken....gotta get organized to see the ortho doc today.
I had this moment yesterday when I stared at the doc and asked if I needed to cancel the appointment. I'm a tad 'viral'. LOL
She assured me the hospital can handle the 'viral'--and it'd be good for the ortho doc to decide if it's the right course of treatment given the circumstances. Like there's another solution? LOL Grin and bear it....let it run it's course...and take the meds. Maybe there's another route to go--I'm open.
But yes--keep the appointment.
I DID get a 'you poor thing' from the doc.
And then I got "G-d must really want you to stay off that leg."
I doubt she knew the impact of what she said.
I don't doubt she's right.
For whatever reason.
Yesterday came with nausea and headache and me getting back into bed. Coulda been the lack of sleep from the pain the night before--could be just a part of the package with the diagnosis. Doesn't matter--it kept me down for the day. And it gave me a chunk of time to shush and look.
Every time I get a bit of progress--something gets tossed into the mix.
Apparently the Big Guy wants me to only go so far with the leg at this point.
I'm sure there's a reason.
So--I'll gather the STUFF to go to the doc--show up with my questions...and find out zackly what's what.
And I'll try not to whine. LOL
No guarantees about that one--but I'll be gracious and kind WHILE I whine.
4 comments:
Will be thinking of you as you enter doc's dome and find out what's going on. Wishing you an all the best.... chin up high ((((((Mel)))))
Hope all went well today at the doctor's, Mel!
Sending ya good vibes....
(((((((((( You )))))))))))))
X
Hey there Mel,
I am hoping that you had your appt and got something to help you out.
Yes, it was good to go and see the Doc. Definately.
Sending you good healing vibes to get over this.
xoxo
Hehehe...your a better woman than me...I don't think I would be gracious and kind whilst whining! I reckon I would be...erm...just whiny!
C x
Post a Comment