*clapping*Mel, I am SO lovin' these!Yes, definitely SMILE material.They look like little flags that you'll be stringing together?!Cute, cute, cute!I see that you and the Bug have been having fun this weekend!X to you both!
Very nice. I'm thinking they are pennants for a special occasion?
oh yes, how can you not smile when you bring out the jar of buttons? mini masterpieces!
Oooohhhh crafty things...I LOVE crafty things :-DC x
flags? ~smile~ very sweet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
*clapping*
Mel, I am SO lovin' these!
Yes, definitely SMILE material.
They look like little flags that you'll be stringing together?!
Cute, cute, cute!
I see that you and the Bug have been having fun this weekend!
X to you both!
Very nice. I'm thinking they are pennants for a special occasion?
oh yes, how can you not smile when you bring out the jar of buttons? mini masterpieces!
Oooohhhh crafty things...I LOVE crafty things :-D
C x
flags? ~smile~ very sweet!
Post a Comment