Monday, April 01, 2013

NOT helpful...

Well...woulda been helpful had they told me the doc was gone for the week.  *sigh*

Right.  No PT for this week.  Elevate.  Weight as tolerated(minimal).  Generally if there's no pain, we're good.  I didn't have pain.  And now....Define "pain"…

I'm starting to feel just a TAD nuts.
So I will indulge in a bubble bath.
That'll help that kinda crampy feeling I have going on...cuz in my book that is not pain.  That's the end result of flexing and shifting messing with the brace thingy.
OMG
DEFINITELY feeling crazy!!!!

5 comments:

Ron said...

"So I will indulge in a bubble bath."

Good for you, Mel!

A bubble bath is always great for what ails ya!

Be sure to take in the duckies with ya, because duckies are always great for what ails ya too :)

(((((( You ))))))

X

Valerie said...

Messing with braces is bound to cause crampy feelings. I hope the bubble bath helped. You're doing well, Mel.

Carol said...

Lots of bubbles and toys to play in said bubbles! That will cheer anyone up :-)

C x

Barb said...

Hey Mel,
I hope that the week has been been fine for you and your leg.
That is a good (and fun) idea for the bubble baths.
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Bubble bath.. with rabbit ears..Check!