So when I get asked to pick something up, start doing something that could be done by me from
I made that point with the boss yesterday--"let's rethink this one--have me 'partner' until I'm full time...." Sounds a whole lot better than "ARE YOU NUTZ?!" LOL
But I'm thinkin' I could be saying that to him over and over and over again, if I'm not careful.
There are things I can do today--that won't be messing up the whole works if I can't/don't get to them tomorrow, no matter what interference happens. And there are things that'll get lost in the chaos if they're not stayed on top of. TRUST me--there's STUFF of that first type to keep me jumping from one thing to the next in that
Do I LIKE that I'm not just grabbing back things that other folks have been doing for the past three months? Not particularly. But I'm assured by every one of the folks that I work elbow to elbow with, my presence for the staff alone---makes that part time status 'worth it'.
*laughing*
"An hour.....just come back for an HOUR a day and we'll be doing cartwheels."
I'm back for four hours a day. That should equate to handstands, yes?
*nodding* I'm gonna tell the gal that and see if she's ready to pay up today. :-/
2 comments:
" But I'm assured by every one of the folks that I work elbow to elbow with, my presence for the staff alone---makes that part time status 'worth it'."
And I'm absolutely SURE they mean that too. Just having your 'presence/energy' there (even for four hours) makes a WORLD of difference for them.
You are LOVED, dear lady!
((((((( You )))))))))
X
Oh yes, it's be handstands and even handsrunning probably. I bet it's a joy to have you back.
Post a Comment