"It's your husband....."
Now--what makes folks think it's a good idea to put a call from the spousal unit to my office?!
They already knew I was late in leaving--two hours late..the meeting that was only going to take a few minutes....didn't take just a few minutes.
"Couldn't you just tell him I was on the way.........Well HELLO--how are ya?!"
*sigh*
What's WRONG with these people?!
Okay, okay--so I was over on my time worked by a couple hours. And yes, that's 150% of the time I'm 'allowed' to be at the worksite.
The boss was there...he didn't kick me out.
k.....well, he was shaking his head when I got off the phone.
"So what time did you come IN to work today?"
"Umm....8:30 this morning?"
He's AS bad as the spousal unit.
"Math wasn't your strongest subject, was it?"
:-D
"Then you'll be working a short day on Friday."
:-/
Right......Not 'zackly what I had in mind...
I'll unplug the phone!
And turn off the computer.
And lock the door?
AFTER I toss the cellphone in the hallway?
3 comments:
Hey Mel,
Happy TGIF!!
You are rarin' to get back to your work habits it seems. And, your big guy is just not used to this.
Yet.
You got the weekend to take your time as of the Friday that you (ehem) should or could have off early.
Your Bug is growing so fast. She is sooo cute, for sure!
xox
Mel, this post CRACKED ME UP!!!!
You and I are sooooooo much alike. We do everything 150%!
(((((( You ))))))
X
short day?
:)
Post a Comment