*hanging head*Yeah, yeah.....I'm a thief and I don't hesitate to warn people about that fact of my existence.
Liar, thief and cheat......I'm pretty dang upfront about that. (like that exonerates me! LOL)
Pens.
Ohmygosh--in the pocket, in the purse, in the hand......out I go with the pens of the world. Now, I'll admit that pen thieving isn't something I plot and plan for. It just........*snickering* happens? LOL
I've also been known to make himself turn the car around so I can return a stolen pen. This has happened on multiple occasions. He's taken to asking me "Do you have ANY stolen pens on your person?" before we leave out of town shopping excursions. *hanging head* Probably a smart move since shopping excursions happen at the town(s) 45 minutes away--'specially given the price of gasoline.....
I steal from his plate.
HEY! Things DO taste better from someone else's plate!!!
And I steal all of his 'good money'. YES, there's good money and bad money in this house. Any of those brand spankin' new shiny quarters, nickles or dollar pieces that find their way to the table/dresser.......ANY flat surface....it's MINE and it's in the 'pretties jar'..... Geeze, I'm a rotten human being, huh? LOL
And I steal his coffee.
I.............suck!
Now this one---along with the pretty GOOD moneys.......I spend some time plotting and planning on.
Yes.
I have elaborate schemes some mornings. LOL Pity the poor fella.....he's JUST not that alert in the mornings. I, on the other hand, generally have a good two pots of coffee in me when he finds daylight. And I'm USUALLY done with that second pot and can't quite work up the justification for making a third pot before I head into work.
I'm being PRACTICAL, dontchaknow!
THIS is why I'm stealing his coffee.
*nodding*
And this......is why I've taken possession of the white spidery/spidery eyeball cup.
Practicality!
I mean--the holiday season is coming and he's always looking for something to pick up for me. I'd hate for him to snag a white cup that I'd never use because I can't drink from a white cup without leaving goobers down the side of the darn cup! What a waste of money that'd be! He'd feel HORRID if he bought me something I wouldn't use--like he didn't do an adequate job of thinking through the gift. (he's neurotic---he's goofy like that.....)
SO......I'm practicing on the spidery/spidery eyeball cup.
*nodding happily*
AND......I've informed himself that I'm NOT sure that my possession of the white spidery/spidery eyeball cup can be defined as 'thieving'.
Afterall.......he knows I have it.
He even knows the sacrifice I'm making by using the cup so that he can be confident in his gift buying abilities.
*nodding smugly*
Ohhhhhhhhhhh the sacrifices I make for the neurotic Brit.
*frowning and staring at the goobered cup*
There's a secret to drinking from a whitecup.
I'VE yet to discover it....but I WILL persevere!!
(at least until Halloween...or......perhaps longer if a turkey whitecup finds its way into his possession......)
(wow......wouldn't that be a fun prezzie to give The Brit?! I could steal it and practice, practice, practice! LOLOL)
4 comments:
He can always buy you loads of pens!
if you find out the secret of drinking from a white cup...without goobering it all up...make sure you let us know...
Down with white cups! Any white cups!
I'd break them all.
Peace.
~ RS ~
Lol Mel.
Food from someone else's plate DOES seem better!
My old roomie & I used to make sandwiches for each other because we agrreed taht any sandwich NOT made by yourself tasted 10x better!
Post a Comment