Will you throw a few coins into the beggar's cup, or will you bring him a hamburger and fries from the local fast-food place? Will you do an average job at work, or will you look for ways to go big - really give it your best - in the everyday areas of your job?
Will you put your all - your heart and emotions - into the relationship with the people you love?
You don't have to 'get a life'.
You've already got one.
Live it, and live big.
6 comments:
I don't know whether you are a wise woman, or have a big book full of wise things, but whatever I love this one.
And particularly as I've been feeling a bit low I'm going to take it on board and get on with it as soon as I've stopped blogging!!!
hugs and love
pxx
see...the difference between Iowa and California...is that I give tacos not hamburgers....
I am with pixie, I really love this. You don't have to get a live, you already have one. That is so good.
We just have to remember even when we do give it our very best, our very best may change from day to day.
Would you mind if I copy parts for a post of my own. Due credit would naturally be given.
Good job
Bill
*Live big*. I like that :)
((((((((( Bill )))))))))))
It's yours for the stealin'. ;-)
huh
you don't have to get a life, you have one already
good one
thanks!
Post a Comment