Sunday, October 28, 2007

QOTW 10/28

Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personaltiy or very different?

Heck if I know!
Hold on........*thinking*

I don't know that I'm attracted to people, let alone personalities!
*sigh*

Ya know, if I take a look around at the people who surround me, they're from all walks, all personalities, all professions, a whole array of folks who sometimes possess the principles I live by and sometimes don't......dunno that I could say any of them are 'alike'.

I know that I'm drawn towards those cranky, mean, crusty old fart wisepersonsinmylife--the ones who care more about my life than they care about my widdle bitty fragile feelings. I make it a point to grab a chair next to them when I cross their paths.
I enjoy the crabby ones.
The ones other folks steer clear of and want no part of.

Part of it's the challenge to weasle my way into their crabby widdle hearts......LOL.......I do so love a challenge.
And, truth be told, I enjoy the controversy it creates.
Eyebrows go up. LOL
*gasp* People TALK! Wooooohooooooooo! G'head--it just means some other poor sap is being left alone.

Frankly, all that just seems to make the quest all that much more 'fun'.
I figure there's something IN there that's waiting to be offered to me and I'll never get it if I sit all comfy and not chase after it. They're not offering it up and I WANT IT. ;-)

Yep.
I REALLLLLLLLY like the crabby, 'unapproachable' ones.


I suppose that's easy enough to 'analyze'..... truth is, they're a whole lot like I WAS once upon a time.
And once-upon-a-time someone cared enough about my sorry little rearend to not let that crabby, crappy attitude get in their way------and I have a LIFE today as a result.

4 comments:

I, Like The View said...

now I understand

:-)


ps:

*still humming*

"oh so loverly sitting absobloominglutely still. . ."

mig bardsley said...

Well the answers is yes. Mostly. Apart from one or two people whose personalities are very similar to mine.
Oh and one or two people whose personalities are very different from mine.

mig bardsley said...

I mean the one answer of course. and the other one as well, naturally.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, this one is easy... I am only attracted to people who actually have personalities, and it is all the better if it is their own personality. C:)