Yesterday it went something like this:
We sawwwwwwww two hawkie guys and a robin and a redwing blackbird and little flittery skittery birdies.
And we saw a turtle.
Annnnnnd we saw leafs! And we saw berries on the trees and growed up frogs and baby frogs.
Tadpoles.
Yep, those too! AND we saw giraffes!
We did NOT see giraffes.
You missed 'em. AND we saw puddles and a lake and rivers. AND we saw flutterbys and yellow flowers and dandelions!
There are no giraffes in Iowa. We saw a seagull.
See what happens when you don't pay attention! AND we saw MORE leafs and mushrooms and red trucks and corns and wagons and dragonflies........and LOTSA corns and lotsa beans...and cows!
And milkweed pods.
AND we saw.....AND we saw..... Fishies! And big rocks and acorns and squirrels and rabbits and MONSTER leafs on that one whozit tree that giraffes eat from!
There are NO giraffes in Iowa, you keep making that up!
Did NOT, are too, are too, are TOO! ANNNNNDDDD we saw purple flowers and ducks and wiggly catty-pillars AND we saw funky grassy thingies.
Weeds, dear.....weeds.....
Uh huh....lots of funky fuzzy weedy grassy thingies. AND we saw an effalant.
And a hippopotamus and a kangaroo AND a pangolin.
And a giraffe....don't forget the giraffe!
There ARE no giraffes in Iowa.
Geeze.......just cuz they're smart enough to hide in the tall trees doesn't mean they're not there.......
Hmmmmmmph!
If you look real close you can see him hiding in the tall trees.
So THERE!
Mr. Smartie Pants.......pfffffffffffffffftttttttttt!
*nodding smugly*
7 comments:
I definitely see something hiding in those trees & IT IS BIG & BLUE! It must be the pangolin and I am sure that the giraffe is hiding behind him!
Pangolins are well equipped for self defense.
The pangolin usually rolls up into a ball when threatened.
Pangolins can lash out with their razor sharp scales.
Pangolins have scent glands similar to those of the skunk which they can use to spray enemies.
and they are a Laser System... more and more
I didn't know...so I looked it up...I thought maybe it was some sort of giraffe or something...
I see it I see it!!!!! If I close one eye and squint with the other, it's there!
Yep! the greater blue and yellow spotted girafe. Eats sunshine and drinks the air. Lives near sunflares where it is perfectly camouflaged. Very shy and only allows very special people to see it occasionally.
(((((( Vi ))))))))))
((((((((( Mig ))))))))))))))
Himself seems to think you're just as 'off your rocker' as I am. Consider that a compliment, please. LOL I know I do!
And Katherine--he mighta been right. Maybe there were pangolins lurking.....MORE reasons to go back! :-D
me too, I see it
:-)
Post a Comment