Monday, October 29, 2007

He's just full of it......

The Leith police dismisseth us.

Right......Rubber baby buggy bumpers.

Give it a try! The Leith police dismisseth us.

'cuse me? Remember, I'm the one who can't even say 'coffee' at an acceptable level......

Oh, go on......

Nope......ain't happenin'........

Go on---The Leith police dismisseth us. Give it a try.

Fine! Law enforcement failed to read us our rights and the high priced lawyer got us off the hook.

Pardon?

The Leith police dismisseth us.
*rolling eyes* C'mon....keep up with me!


He called me 'no fun'!
ME!!
ME.

*shaking head*
Some people's kids........

2 comments:

I, Like The View said...

thirty thousand thrushes flew threw Thornton Heath High Street on Thursday the thirty first

she sells sea shells on the sea shore and the see shells that she sells are sea shells I'm sure


(actually, the latter is a tongue twister, not so much an elocution lesson as the former)

I, Like The View said...

(tongue twister it may be, but I still managed to make a spelling mistake!)