Monday, October 08, 2007

Borrowing troubles......

*sigh*

Now, I know in my head that there's no sense in 'borrowing troubles'.
(here comes the 'but..........')
BUT, I'm doing it just the same.
There are those things you can control......and those you don't get to control.
I could control this.......anxiety.
Anxiety?!
ANXIETY?
Good grief....anxiety.
I'm having anxiety!
Oy.

There's a whole host of 'feelings' I don't like entertaining and this is one of 'em.
Anxiety ain't my deal.
I'm much better at instilling anxiety--heck, I even get to do it for an occupation. A bit of well placed anxiety and 'neurosis' isn't a bad thing.
Now, ask if I LIKE being anxious.....ummmmmmmmm.......NO. I do NOT like being anxious.
And here I am......anxious over something I don't get to control.
Well, I don't get to control it completely.
PARTS are within my control.
Parts....... *sigh*
Well, now wait a minute.
I suppose I have more control than I'm deluding myself into believing.

AUGH!
Sucks to be me at this given moment in time.
Wait.
That's not even true!
Sucks that I'm anxious......That's true.
And since feelings aren't fact--what's the point IN being anxious.
Why borrow the trouble?

CUZ I CAN, apparently. *sigh*

........k........perhaps I'll get rest this evening, perhaps NOT.
Good grief.
I've worked myself into a state of wanting to throw up.
Gosh golly.......anxiety might have its good points, but I can't think of a one at this moment in time.

Borrowing troubles.
Yep.
STOP IT, MEL!
*sigh*

Think that'll work? LOL

9 comments:

Anonymous G said...

I'm entirely sure that I'm certain that I don't have any idea what you're saying...........


but I think you need a hug!?

((((((Mel))))))

I, Like The View said...

if anxiety stems from fear, what are you afraid of. . .

oh

:-(

I don't like the thought of ms mel being afraid

not that it is about me

%-/

can I join g in giving you a hug?

(((((((((((((((mel)))))))))))))))

do we both feel a little better now?

I, Like The View said...

(is the good point that you're working out what to do about it. . . rather than just being stuck with the anxious?)

katherine. said...

sending you calming hugs

{{{{{{mel}}}}}}}}}

only for you would I do that!

Anonymous said...

Mel, my friend sorry I haven't been around in a while, just had a bunch of life get in the way.
I am sorry you are stress and anxious about issues in your life. I wish I could do more than just send you a big hug but here it is
((((((((((((MEL)))))))))))))
You are always in my heart, thoughts and prayers.
Bill

Latharia said...

Give those troubles BACK!!! They aren't even YOURS! How rude!

Fire Byrd said...

anxiety... pah who needs it... and who gets it, a now there's the rub, we all do.
And maybe you need to look at what your avoiding looking at to find out why your using anxiety as a way to cope
pxx

caro said...

(((((((Mel))))))) (((((Mel)))))

(((((((((((((Mel)))))))))))))

(((mel))) (((Mel))) (((mel)))

mig bardsley said...

Never mind Mel. You'll deal with it (whatever it is) in your own good time. And I expect there'll be a lesson coming from it soon. Hugs too from me xxx