pennies from heaven?
I've come to cherish such a simple thing as a penny much more after reading The Penny by Joyce Meyer.
That's a great story. I am constantly aware at how much I can shape my child's perspective on the world... it's so hard to keep my cynicism out (and I'm not sure I have! lol)
this made me smile sothanking you!
She must have been a friend of yours!pxx
Post a Comment
5 comments:
pennies from heaven?
I've come to cherish such a simple thing as a penny much more after reading The Penny by Joyce Meyer.
That's a great story. I am constantly aware at how much I can shape my child's perspective on the world... it's so hard to keep my cynicism out (and I'm not sure I have! lol)
this made me smile so
thanking you!
She must have been a friend of yours!
pxx
Post a Comment