yup<---- trying to deal with now!(-:X
Me too, dearheart.....me too.Not perfectly, of course.Sometimes better than others.....But still tryin' to 'deal' with the NOW......((((((((((((( ILTV )))))))))))))))
thanks. . .(((((((Mel)))))))))))
I'm thanking you too....{{{{{{ mel }}}}}}}
OMG..."Living and accepting the NOW"This is a HUGE lesson for me, so thanks for the reminder dear lady!X to ya!
Working on it
Always working on this. Can I keep you in my pocket for easy access?
if the present is such a present, than why isn't it gift wrapped?and why is it so hard not to dream of cake?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
yup
<---- trying to deal with now!
(-:
X
Me too, dearheart.....me too.
Not perfectly, of course.
Sometimes better than others.....
But still tryin' to 'deal' with the NOW......
((((((((((((( ILTV )))))))))))))))
thanks. . .
(((((((Mel)))))))))))
I'm thanking you too....
{{{{{{ mel }}}}}}}
OMG..."Living and accepting the NOW"
This is a HUGE lesson for me, so thanks for the reminder dear lady!
X to ya!
Working on it
Always working on this.
Can I keep you in my pocket for easy access?
if the present is such a present, than why isn't it gift wrapped?
and why is it so hard not to dream of cake?
Post a Comment