Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has sprung!!

Yup--suntea with floaty ducky icy thingies.

:-)

(k...I confess I stuck ALL 12 floaty ducky icy thingies in the glass)
(If some is good....yeah yeah yeah....you know the drill........)


Voile'!! Bubble gun....it makes a bazillion in real short order.

BUBBLES!!!


Ah yes.....it's been a very, very, VERY good day!!!



Did I mention I got patio time??!

Yup.
ON the swing..with suntea.....and a loaded bubblegun....

Life--is GOOD!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

It sounds like a glorious day! I love how the bubbles look like fireflies in the last photo.

So glad you had a very, very, VERY good day! :)

The CEO said...

You had me at the suntea. The bubble machine just made it better!

Fire Byrd said...

No I'm not sulking,I just look like I am... I don't care that you've got a bubble machine, really, really I don't, really.
xx

Sorrow said...

Oh
sunshine
ice tea
warmth
bubbles
BUBBLES!
o
OH
OH!!!!!

katherine. said...

I love those icy ducky things...

the bubble gun...might need to get one of those when I go back to work.