Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dust....

Before you seek more, ask yourself this.....
Are you doing all you can with what you already have?

Decide today to discover some new treasure that is already yours.
Instead of striving for more, fully accept and celebrate what already is.

5 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

Lovely words, and definately ones to be held close.
xx

Skeeter said...

What a great thought, Mel. It's true!

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Pamela said...

You are right on with this one! I have to remind myself at times that I have so much already. I have an obsession with books and magazines. There must be at least three shelves worth of unread books and yet I want to keep buying more! Can't really afford to, why not discover the magic in the books that sit just waiting for me?

Of course, your words apply to so much more than just books. Thanks for the reminder!

The CEO said...

Deep Mel, so very deep. To have that good and clear an understanding of oneself.....I think I need to be there first, then I can really get to this place. I think this may be Nirvana.

I, Like The View said...

"instead of striving for more"

yes. . .