Friday, March 27, 2009

Time marked......


9 comments:

Pamela said...

Huh, trying to figure out what that is.

The CEO said...

I worry that I am not being strong enough at admiring your geometric work with a camera, telling you how creative you are at melding curves and shapes, and how impressive you are at composition, comparing texture, fades, etc., the curves of the rocks vis a vie the curves in the viewing platform, whatever, with the rounded squares below, nice! Even the rocks feel soft!

I, Like The View said...

<----- is confused

(no change then, eh!)

Anonymous said...

i think what we are looking at is a stereoptic viewer showing a 3D view of some hills or low mountains

go to this link for a clearer definition of what a stereoptic viewer is and does:

http://www.answers.com/topic/stereoptic-viewer

[that's my guess and i'm stickin' to it...lol...]

Fire Byrd said...

It's taken me hours but I've got it. Don't know what it's called so happy to go along with planetcity1.
We used to look through them as children when my Uncle had them in his antique shop. Pictures of Victorian landscapes.
Good memories
xx

Jeff B said...

Viewmaster???

Mel said...

Well done! A stereoptic viewer.

*nodding*


Makes ya wanna find that 'not quite that old' Viewmaster and have a look, huh?! ;-)

Ron said...

Thank god for Planetcity1 because I had NO idea!?!?!?

X

katherine. said...

I love reading the comments here...