What an amazingly beautiful composition!
is that a leaf skeleton print in the ice. . .wonderful(-:
Wow! I love it...
Pretty soon there will be the thaw, then the flowers and then the fireworks and then HALLOWEEN!!!Oh wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.
Oh that's so lovely. Can I borrow it for a desktop please please? Pretty please with sugar on?(Just dropped in to say goodnight)
Sleep well, Mig--and of course you're welcome to borrow anything you like.(even if yours are so much more lovely...)Gosh, ILTV--guess I need to go inspecting the photo! :-)
that would make cool gift wrapping paper...enlarging the picture was amazing!
Every time I look at it I click on the picture instead of the comment box. So so lovely - Thank you thank you thank you Mel :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What an amazingly beautiful composition!
is that a leaf skeleton print in the ice. . .
wonderful
(-:
Wow! I love it...
Pretty soon there will be the thaw, then the flowers and then the fireworks and then HALLOWEEN!!!
Oh wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.
Oh that's so lovely. Can I borrow it for a desktop please please? Pretty please with sugar on?
(Just dropped in to say goodnight)
Sleep well, Mig--and of course you're welcome to borrow anything you like.
(even if yours are so much more lovely...)
Gosh, ILTV--guess I need to go inspecting the photo! :-)
that would make cool gift wrapping paper...
enlarging the picture was amazing!
Every time I look at it I click on the picture instead of the comment box. So so lovely - Thank you thank you thank you Mel :)
Post a Comment