This is pure genius. Given the destruction of the bee population, the subject and the statement you wrote is so appropriate and so straight forward and powerful..... The composition, in it's focus and simplicity is so powerful, to match the message and gorgeous, really masterful {{{{{ Mel }}}}} thank you so much monty
Still and quiet, still and quiet. I have to still myself to hear it. If only I'd be more still and quiet I would not have to try so hard to hear the words that give me life.
Still and quiet, are the words that give me life.
- I think your blog post today was the muse for a beginning of a new song. Thank you.
PS> Here is a link to Over the Rhine's record player online - so far can't find Everyman's daughter online, but here's some good tunes to get you started. :) http://www.overtherhine.com/recordplayer/recordplayer.html
9 comments:
This is pure genius. Given the destruction of the bee population, the subject and the statement you wrote is so appropriate and so straight forward and powerful.....
The composition, in it's focus and simplicity is so powerful, to match the message
and gorgeous, really masterful
{{{{{ Mel }}}}}
thank you so much
monty
I like courage, and I like women who hVe courage. My world is a better place for having you in it.
Those words brought tears to my eyes..... just lovely.
xx
That small, quiet voice is usually screaming at me. No wonder I can't fall asleep. :)
Still and quiet, still and quiet. I have to still myself to hear it. If only I'd be more still and quiet I would not have to try so hard to hear the words that give me life.
Still and quiet, are the words that give me life.
- I think your blog post today was the muse for a beginning of a new song. Thank you.
PS> Here is a link to Over the Rhine's record player online - so far can't find Everyman's daughter online, but here's some good tunes to get you started. :)
http://www.overtherhine.com/recordplayer/recordplayer.html
I love how the simplest of posts resonates so deeply with the different people who are blessed to visit you...
me too.
{{{{{{{ mel }}}}}}}
yes. . .
(-:
..and sometimes courage is accepting that there is nothing we need to do, at all. C::)
Tomorrow has arrived ...... I will try again.
Post a Comment