Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One Glove

I think I'm going to decorate the glove.

Yes, glove.

On the palm of my hand I have blisters. The ones on the arm are thankfully covered by the sleeves that are required this time of year.
Ummmmm....sleeves are required ALL times of year given I have wrinkley arms--but especially now with stupid blistery things on 'em.
Needless to say--one cannot work unless one has blisters covered up.

Michael Jackson.
I look like Michael Jackson with my one hand covered in a glove.

Yesterday it was my only option. None of those little circle bandaids were available.
Still not available this morning....shoulda made that effort and I did not.

BUT!!
I have a glove and I have pins and doo-dads I can put on it.

I need an orange one.....or a black one I can decorate!
I can put ooky spooky things on it and be stylin'!

Ohhhh.......I have buttons and fabric glue! :-)
And a bit of time before I have to head out for the administrative meeting!

This is almost as good as toys!
(not quite......but dang close!)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Mel,
Yay for creativity! I am sure that you can create a fun glove :)

I love these creative doo-dads. I bead in my calmer moments. It is the same; putting little dood-dads together to make a project.

Wishing you strenght...

katherine. said...

You should have more than one. They get dirty. You might get bored with the same old glove. You'll keep having new and improved decorating ideas.

Did you get the kind with the fingers sticking out?