Well, you know me being a water lover that I LOVE this photo, Mel!Gorgeous color!Brava, dear lady!X
and this is gorgeous gorgeous blue and white gorgeous...xxx and oh lord, i have to figure out a??..wait for it while i count the stupid letters...an *8* EIGHT *8* word thingy? well crap. and xoxxoxoxox
This is so pretty.I love photographing water, too.Even if you take dozens, each photo will be unique.
Another fab photoGood words as well from the fairy above. I need those words today for sure.
waterfalls and waveshappy me
Wow! isn't that lovely.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well, you know me being a water lover that I LOVE this photo, Mel!
Gorgeous color!
Brava, dear lady!
X
and this is gorgeous gorgeous blue and white gorgeous...xxx and oh lord, i have to figure out a??..wait for it while i count the stupid letters...an *8* EIGHT *8* word thingy? well crap. and xoxxoxoxox
This is so pretty.
I love photographing water, too.
Even if you take dozens, each photo will be unique.
Another fab photo
Good words as well from the fairy above. I need those words today for sure.
waterfalls and waves
happy me
Wow! isn't that lovely.
Post a Comment