Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well then.....that was fun.

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you, realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

I must say I had difficulty answering the question about what I do when I'm talking with people. My answer wasn't there. :-/

I talk with my hands.

Yes, I talk with my hands.

Oh, g'head and ask.....
The answer is IF I have to sit on my hands, I stumble over my words and have a heck of a time getting said what I'm needing to say.


3 comments:

Ron said...

Ooooo...so I just HAD to go over and take the quizz myself!

Okay, here's mine....

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting, someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding, someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."

Well...being a LIBRA, I don't know how well-balanced I am - HA!

Thanks, Mel....this was FUN!!

I LOVE to take quizzes!

X

katherine. said...

43

I want to point out that this little quiz is unfair to short people.

IF I was taller I wouldn't have to take short steps.

IF I was taller I could sit on the sofa and my feet would touch the floor...I wouldn't have to curl one up.

Et cetera.

Just sayin'

Spadoman said...

42

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting, someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding, someone who'll always cheer them up and help

In had the same thing with the hands question. I'm Italian, of course I talk with my hands.

Otherwise, their assessment was generous and kind. If I actually believed that's what people thought of me, I'd feel good about myself more often.

Oh well, I think nI'll write one of these things and see what happens. After all, I'm well-balanced and it wouldn't go to my head, too much.

Lots 'O Peace, Mel