Rawrrr!!!!!
I'm getting ate up and spit out by the Moof Monster.....AGAIN.
I've not discovered the common denominator in it yet. 'Cept that Moofie doesn't seem to discriminate...he'll gobble up any ol' comment he pleases...which is just BAD FORM.
I was to a point where it made sense to put comments in a word doc before. The threat alone seemed to send Moofie on his way.
He's bacccckkkk!!!
Seriously.
Word ver thingies aren't showing up, "sorry....no can publish!" messages...and *POOF!!* comment turns to breakfast for Moofie....
RAWRRR!!!!
LOL
I'm sure that solves everything.

3 comments:
"I was to a point where it made sense to put comments in a word doc before."
Yup, that's what I used to do too, Mel. JUST in case. Except, I haven't had any problems leaving comments on Blogger lately.
X
I have Sticky Notes on my computer, the technical variety. I often use them to write a comment and then copy and paste in the comment box ... I've been caught out so many times and had to rethink what I said in the first place....grins.
Why do you think all my comments are anonymous? any other way and that little do is going to be a BIG stuffed dude on all my comments..Sheeesh~
Post a Comment