Wednesday, November 01, 2006

:-(




*sniffle*
(and that's from my cold....bronchitus........whatever it is that I STILL have.......)

I am NOT pouting....
Not, not, NOT!

There are only 364 days til Halloween and I can start thinking and planning NOW if I wanna!!

5 comments:

I, Like The View said...

(have you had the time off from work to recover yet? maybe you won't get better until you give yourself time to get better?)

(not that I'm an expert or anything)

oh and I always think the best time to plan the next event is straight after the last event, while it's all fresh in your mind!?

Anonymous said...

just think how amazing your decorations would be if you planned for 364 days.

singleton said...

Hmmmmmm....LOL! that means 364 more days that so far this will have been the best Halloween yet!
Hoping you feel better soon!

E in Oz said...

Haha, I love that picture! You have no idea how many times I've needed to say something along those lines. I must think in a pouty way.

Feel better soon, ok?

skinnylittleblonde said...

LOL. So with Christmas less than 60 days away, I could start wrapping gifts! :)