Friday, November 10, 2006

Little happy snowflakes....

Can you see how happy they are?
They're landing in dancing parties all over our lawn.
Of course, it was suppose to miss us and go north--HA! Just goes to show what all the weather predicting equipment on the planet is worth! (not that I'd wanna be without it!!)

Happy little snowflakes!
They're having a party and I'm celebrating with 'em.
I'm having a happy moment in the house away from all the insane drivers who forget that snow happens every year.
And I'm bonding--with my snowman bucket!
Cuz even if we don't get a chance to assemble Mr. Snowman it's cool having happy snowflakes swirling around.

It's snowing!! It's snowing!!!!
:-)
HAPPY snowflakes!!!!
Happy ME!!

3 comments:

kiki said...

lucky. we're supposed to get snow too. yea!

starbender said...

hahaaa, see, the snow didn't 4-get U!
Augh... don't send it my way!
: )

I, Like The View said...

SNOW!!! oh, I'm so jealous!

enjoy

enjoy

enjoy

(love the paper cuts!)