
Where do you get your news from?
WHAT news?
Heck, things happen all the time and I don't know about 'em.
I just learned that they found Hussain guilty and plan to hang him for his crimes. My news source--The Brit.
He faithfully checks out the BBC website and, on occasion, Yahoo. We do get a Sunday paper--I go straight for the crossword if I even see the paper...not the comics mind you, the crossword. Even the comics are leaving a lot to be desired nowadays. Sheeeeeeshhhh, I sound like an old person, huh? LOL
I stopped watching the news eons ago. Too sad, too focused on the 'ucky' stuff in the world. I don't like what the world has decided is 'newsworthy'. Frankly, it's felt like an ambulance chasing system to me.
*shrugs*
No television news broadcast at regular times, no newspaper--no web newsite...nuffin'.....
Apparently I like being oblivious....LOL
2 comments:
nuttin wrong w/being oblivious. I sometimes wish I could be totally so. ;-))
i don't watch the news or read the paper either. someone always tells me what the headlines are anyway.
Post a Comment