They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand.
OH......LOOK!! A chicken!!!!!
This little 'tee-hee' would be what set the Brit to chuckling nonstop for better than an hour last evening. He's threatened to purchase a t-shirt with the chuckle material on it. I say if he locates a pin-it's mine!
I have this......errrr....habit of being observant during a car ride. *shrugs* I'm not driving--and I'm bored, okay?
He commences with conversating--and I'm following along, for the most part--until I spy something noteworthy. And there's a whole lot of noteworthy stuff out there to report on!
It's my duty to report such things as dead deers in the middle of some cornfield(poor Bambi's motherless......ohhhhh.....), hawks sitting on tree branches (they're vegan hawks, of course--OUR hawks don't eat meat), some smartie who's got holiday decorations up before us(the audacity!!), and shriveled up jack-o-lanterns on porch steps cuz folks are away on some Carribbean cruise they won off the radio(why ELSE would they still be on the porchsteps I ask!!), and then there are those questions about important stuff popping into my head that I have a need to ask.......
"What's 'and Bob's your uncle' mean? Did you know you talk funny?"
It doesn't seem to matter what kind of conversation he's into--I'm still going to 'report' and 'ask' cuz it's my duty.
That doesn't make me A.D.D. for goodness sakes!!
It does, however, make me annoying.......
That was the plan!! LOLOL
5 comments:
Hehe. ADD rocks, doncha think? :P
A.D.D. would mean that U can't pay attention. Obviously, U pay attention 2 everything! That would make U----P.A.S. (Phenominal Attention Seer)
' ]
me too. i can't help but point out the stuff i see on the side of the road.
what does "Bob's your uncle" mean? get him to tell you, so you can tell me, cos I'm a Brit too but I haven't got the foggiest
(it's probably Dickens or Shakespeare, most things are)
Well, himself couldn't tell me where it originates from.
And I've decided that it's just folk's way of cursing without ever saying the words. LOL
His "and Bob's your uncle" equates to my "and sure as sh**".
However, there are 'rules' as to when you can use it that apparently change--go figure. LOL
Rules!?
*shaking head*
Ain't no 'rules' for using mine..LOL.....'cept you don't say it in front of your Rabbi? LOL
Post a Comment