Alrighty then!
Got that song that was stuck UNstuck!
Didn't take long at all......Nope.
It just POPPED right out without a problem.
Whoooooooooooshhhhhhhh.........GONE!!
Uh huh........*waves at song* Bye Bye!!
k.....
I'm not panicking.
Really.
I'm not.
Well--I might be a bit........
Whatever.....it's not panic.
I know panic.
This is NOT panic.
It's all good.
I just need to never read another email from the girl again.
EVER....in this lifetime.
NEVER ever.
I'll skip over 'em from now on.
Yep.
'Specially on a Sunday night!
"Oh....and when I came back home from Ireland I got a shiny purdy ring from the other other boy - don't worry mom, its not an engagement ring! It is, however, a promise ring... At least that's what I'm told... Anyway, its purdy.
So - do you want to do lunch next Sunday? I'm available!"
....oh......my.......g-d.........
I AM NOT PANICKING!
Edited To Add:
And I'm not ringing her! Nope. Ain't gonna happen....
Nope...I'm not picking up that phone and no one can make me.
Ohhhhhhhhh....I get it.
It's like that time she decided THE best time to 'break it to me gently' about that butterfly tattoo on her back was when I had a friend in tow who dons a tattoo.
k...I'm gonna go play with rubber duckies......
And if that phone rings--I'll just slip myself under the water and make drowning noises......
That'll work, I'm sure of it......
4 comments:
So, does this mean you think it's an egagement ring and she's telling you it's a promise ring so you don't panic? Or is it really just a promise ring?
Do lunch with the girl next Saturday. And please don't make drowning noises in the tub with the duckies..the Brit might be worried!
(((((((mel))))))))
"the other other boy"? LOL wonder where she gets that kinda phrasing from. :-D
I'm not girly squealing. Really...I'm not.
.....Not till you post that there's reason to.
*ducking and running away*
I wanted to post the picture, but it wouldn't let me, so I'll give you the link instead:
http://www.glitter-graphics.com/graphics/94788
I saw this and thought of you! Hope you're having a great day :]
I want one!!
I admit I thought it was going to be about Halloween.
This is almost BETTER!
*checking socks*
Yep.
Baby duckies! :-)
Post a Comment