Monday, March 05, 2007

I added links! I added LINKS!!

....k...... *chuckling happily*

I'm just a tad excited.

ALL BY MYSELF, I added LINKS!


Okay....so it's probably not a huge deal in anyone's book BUT mine!
But I added two links!!

AND--
I didn't even haffta push speed dial for the girl!

Wooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!
I rock!! *chuckling*

6 comments:

E in Oz said...

Woohooo! You do rock! You did before, anyway!

Wanna know an extra trick to make them open in another window? Put target="_blank" after the url, before the >. So it looks like this... (have to take some of the tags out so it'll post)

a href="http://websiteaddress/" target="_blank">websitename<

I've noticed that you've also got a Halloween countdown and stats links too. You're doing pretty well with this stuff. :-) By October, you'll be having bats flying across the screen too. hehe

Sumithra said...

Great work, Mel! Congrats :-)

Mel said...

LOLOL Oh Eve--you flatter me if you think I actually DID the html work!

No, no, NO!! LOL Blogger now makes it possible to add links with NO work on my part.
*hanging head*
No html whatsoever.

And the girl's help="cut and paste, mom".
LOL

I did make myself out to look the genius, huh?
Cut and paste.
Click the button. LOL

HEY!! I was excited that I got brave enough to switch to the template that LET me click the button......

Okay, okay...still....
Cut and paste.
Click the button.

Aren't *I* brave!!! LOLOL

Latharia said...

Yay! I've been linked! You da bomb!

I, Like The View said...

wow - that's so cool!

links!!

html!!!

:-)

*thinks - I must sort out the html linky thing*

*I must, I must*

and - I am so honoured mel!!!!
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

mig bardsley said...

Wow! i haven't dared go anywhere near my template since Blogger switched me over to new blogger!
I'm so impressed!