I decided I'd put together some cards for the staff who've been dealing in a whole lot of 'stuff' at work relatively well. Snow storms, staff positions that have stayed open....longer hours.... The good news is that I don't ask people to do anything I'm not willing to do myself.Round one!
Only three more rounds to go after this!
What WAS I thinking. LOL
That's just the decoration....
I was THINKIN' I'd hand write the cards.
Ya know.....I still have those silly handwritten notes my boss gave me ten years ago.
Oh geeze......I hope I'm not the ONLY person who's quirky like that!
That would be bad!
LOL

4 comments:
dream hope
imagine inspire
believe create
you don't ask anyone to do anything you're not willing to do yourself. . .
but I bet it works the other way around
you inspire dream imagine create believe hope them
Mel, I am sure you are a wonderful boss and that your employees really appreciate all your efforts.
I always enjoy your posts. I have to ask though from you last ones, I am still confused, what is the bug.
Mel, I always appreciate your visits to my sites and the wonderful comments you leave. So often you really seem to have it really all together.
I thank you for the list of books you just left for Jo. I am sure she will appreciate it also.
I thank you for being such a good blogging friend
Bill
p.s. Mel if you wouldn't mind I would like to add you to my blog roll but having my lack of tech. skills am not sure how. Would you mind and if not could you tell me how.
Bill
What a neat idea Mel!
I wish my boss was a nice as you!
Post a Comment