
:-)
I've finished the gazillion thank you cards I had sitting, waiting to be personally written in.
AND I finished filling the 'good eggs' that I'm sticking in my staff's mailboxes--crammed with chocolate goodies!!!
AND......
We have leftovers!
Anyone for chocolate eggs? Milk or dark chocolate?
How about butterfinger eggs?
Peanut butter cups?
Malted mild ball eggs?
How about butterfinger eggs?
Peanut butter cups?
Malted mild ball eggs?
Twix/kit kat candy bars?
Oh.
My.
Gosh.
My.
Gosh.
What WAS I thinking?!?!
I shoulda bought black jelly beans, dangitall!
I shoulda bought black jelly beans, dangitall!
4 comments:
ooh!! I like the black ones -they taste like liquorice, don't they!
actually I like the white ones too (coconut?) and the yellow ones (popcorn) and the pink ones (I forget what)(candy floss?)
ok, am feeling a little sick now from over indulgence in jelly beans. . .
gak!
Um, can I have the peanut butter cups, please?
Pretty please!
With sugar and a cherry on top!
I wouldn't even give you a hug as to not invade your 'space' =D
*shudder* I hate black jelly beans!
Me, Me, Me, I want chocolate.
I an totally addicted to jelly beans I go thru major withdraw after Easter
Even the black ones are wonderful.
Post a Comment