I'm so excited! Well, that and I'm soooo nosy! LOL
I went on an adventure to see what I could see on this new 'congratulations you get to have the new blogger stuff even if you don't want it' deal.
I went on an adventure to see what I could see on this new 'congratulations you get to have the new blogger stuff even if you don't want it' deal.
And they gave me a new template! (I think that's what they call it.....)
AND they'll post links FOR YOU!
Okay, this probably excites only a few kindred 'html challenged' folks(wave and know you're not alone! LOL). But I'm excited!
*please note there are no actual links on my template. I'm chicken. LOL Bawwkkkk!!
4 comments:
So, all those neat features weren't on the 'old' blogger? Glad I joined when I did :p
Aw, come on ... link me up!!! :)
yeah
*sniff sniff*
OK
*wipes eyes*
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*looks up in pity me style*
(not usual for ILTV at all)
where's the countdown counter gone????
can you get the girl over to fix it - per-lease Ms Mel - I can't function without knowing EXACTLY how many days hours minutes seconds to go to Halloween from when I make one comment to the next
PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE
*still shaking a tad*
Oh my gosh!
Hadn't noted it was GONE!!
*hanging head*
BUT she sent me the dealy bobbers to put into the whozit box so I could have one back.
OMGosh.......that was scary--to discover blogger had ate my countdown til Halloween....
I felt violated....LOL...NAKED even!!!
But now--all is well.
:-)
Post a Comment