So I'm home alone.
Himself is out at a model club meeting.....and I'm with a great pot of coffee that he made for me before he left for the meeting. (whadda sweetheart!)
I visited a message board...and stopped at a well-loved place.
And now I'm just thanking my lucky chickens.
Okay.......they're not really 'lucky' chickens.
They're not even chickens.
But I know how graced I am to have been where I've been -- to still get this chance at something wonderful in life........*sigh*
I did have a heart stopping moment when the physician rang with bloodwork results today. One of those 'The doctor rang the office and wanted you to give them a ring back' messages from the secretary will get me going.
I gotta work with her on that one....
I had about fifteen seconds "call, don't call, call, don't call". LOL I'm like that......it's like the 'lie, truth, lie, truth, lie, truth' thinking that happens in my brain. OF COURSE I NEED TO TELL THE TRUTH....doesn't stop me from tossing around those fifteen seconds of dancing with the 'fun' of running people around the block a few times..(g'head and tell me that's NOT 'fun'! I know.....I know........)
The physician was "impressed" with my bloodwork.
Okay, so the white cell count's low--alert the news media, I am immune deficient. The cholesterol stuff I passed with flying colours--I'm way under on the bad cholesterol and he asked what I was eating. LOL (I did assure him that he didn't wanna know!) NO sign of diabetes, thyroid problems, liver problems, kidney problems--and the blastic count was still at an acceptable level so I still earn the status of 'remission'. Wooohoooo!!!!
So, why the weight loss?
*shrugs*
MOST people apparently gain weight when they get all hormonal with their 'change' in life. At this moment he's suggesting "you're appearing to do it different than most people".
GO FIGURE.
I can live with that answer today, cuz we checked out the big things and ruled out several of them.
If I keep dropping weight like I've been dropping---I get to return.
He'll be passing on all the testing 'stuff' to Dr. Neo-Nazi.
Okey dokey.
And "don't forget" to follow up on the pictures of my brain. LOLOL
Okay then!!
*snickering*
They'll tell get all somber and look nervous about what they're seeing.....LOL...but okey dokey!
I think we're pretty good to go on snow being a factor.
Yes thank you, I think I'd like to schedule that appointment AGAIN.
And I'll locate that "please excuse Mel from messing with the tech" pass. I just KNOW I'm gonna need it! *snickering*
ONWARD to another cuppa coffee!!
6 comments:
Whew! I'm glad everything checked out okay!
I'm glad you got the clean bill of health. Maybe it's all that coffee you drink? :)
good!
I knew you'd be just fine...;~)
What did I tell you...it's all good!!!
I know you are in His Hands.
congratulations on the impressive bloodwork. woohoo!
((((((((Mel))))))))
:-)
Post a Comment