Some people are like Slinkies...
(Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs)
Now, I want you to know that I laughed hysterically when I got that sent to me.
And I want you to know I'm still chuckling about it.
NOT that I'd push anyone....
*hanging head and going to the corner*
Sick and wrong, Mel.
(please ignore what sounds like chuckling from the corner--that which you water and nurture, you will make grow!)
7 comments:
Saw this on a bumper sticker about a year ago and laughed myself silly (especially since it would be PERFECT for my hub).
Looks like we get to be sick and wrong together at least.
-t
Uhh, I'm chuckling too, looks like you are in good [bad?] company! :p
*passing the popcorn*
It ain't so bad in the corner!
At least the company's good? LOL
oh get out of the corner - there's nothing wrong with admitting how some people. .
manage. . .
to. . .
. . .bring
. . .a. . .
eh?
OMG!! - I've just re-read this. . .
OK, NOW I get it
:-)
(but that means I'm in the corner too!)(better than being the one who got pushed down the stairs tho)
oh, i *really* like that.. lol
Join you in the corner.
OMG! I'm laughing so hard I'd better take a little trip to the "powder room" before I send myself to the corner. Like you I will probably chuckle while sitting in the corner.
Post a Comment