Saturday, October 20, 2007

Peaceful Saturday.....

Ah well, for whatever reason, silly blogger won't let me post a photograph this evening.
As the Brit would say "Oh dear, what a shame, nevermind......" (he's not known for his compassion some days. LOL)

I've had a lovely day.
Raked leaves. Undid the raking. Raked them again. Undid the raking again. And one more time raked the leaves. It's not my fault. LOL I was bourne playful!

And I managed to mow the grass and put different lightbulbs in the ghosties so they're white instead of green and red--(though green and red woulda been a good excuse to leave 'em out for the coming up holiday, dontchathink?!)

We took a trip to a couple parks, walked in the leaves (perhaps it was himself's way of helping me avoid yet another raking? LOL) and went down a trail or two.

Fairly peace filled day. And now we're waiting for the apple crisp to cool down a bit before we indulge!

:-)

You don't get a photo of that, either. LOL

4 comments:

Latharia said...

Mmmmm....apple crisp!

katherine. said...

leaves...I want leaves...all pretty colors and falling...

skinnylittleblonde said...

No pics in my neck of the woods either! Hmmm, maybe now I can just add some.
So my only question is to unrake the leaves did you use the rake or just sheer willpower? ;)

mig bardsley said...

Ooh! Apple crisp. and leaves. and lakes. Heaven :)