Well, that's not accurate.
He's going away Saturday and Sunday.
It's an overnight doings--as in out of state.
He'll be going away, spending time with his 'mates'. *rolling eyes*
MATES--as in BUDDIES....just needed to remind myself......
Anyway--I'm not joining them.
It was planned at a time when I was arse deep in alligators doing the budget. And I was pretty convinced that I'd be at home doing the budget STILL.
Anyway--I'm not joining them.
It was planned at a time when I was arse deep in alligators doing the budget. And I was pretty convinced that I'd be at home doing the budget STILL.
BUT!! Yippee!!!! The stupid budget passed!!!!!
However-- I'll be buried with other alligators.
See, the 'normal' stuff doesn't STOP while you're dealing with alligators, does it.
IT just keeps happening no matter what else life tosses attcha, huh?!
So......it'll be a solo weekend--something I haven't really had in years.
See, the 'normal' stuff doesn't STOP while you're dealing with alligators, does it.
IT just keeps happening no matter what else life tosses attcha, huh?!
So......it'll be a solo weekend--something I haven't really had in years.
YEARS.
Or is my memory faulty.....(that could be.......)
I'll be making stuff up as I go, no doubt.
No real plans, though maybe I oughta make some. Elsewise I'll be spending my time with the alligators.
Alligators are okay.
Or is my memory faulty.....(that could be.......)
I'll be making stuff up as I go, no doubt.
No real plans, though maybe I oughta make some. Elsewise I'll be spending my time with the alligators.
Alligators are okay.
They give you reason to still be in jammies at two in the afternoon.......
I was thinkin' I'd rearrange a couple rooms in the house.
I was thinkin' I'd rearrange a couple rooms in the house.
Yaknow--as in move stuff around.
As in swap.
As in 'trade places'.
Change is GOOD, right?
Change is GOOD, right?
THAT'D make him nutz.......
*chuckling*
8 comments:
enjoy your time alone! don't hurt your back moving stuff...
*chuckling*
because i do the room change bit
everytime the teen goes off for a weekend.
change is good...
did he cook ahead for you? leave meals in the freezer for while he is away?
a weekend all on your own....sigh...
First, triple check the coffee supplies. You CANNOT run out of coffee. Make sure you practice making several pots to make sure you have the hang of it. Nothing like a dry run or two.
You can always go out to eat, you need coffee to get there.
Furniture shifting is a joy.... love doing it. But house seems to have got stuck.... maybe that's cause I need to shift house first, ah yes I knew there was a reason.
Enjoy your weekend do some nice things for you....
xx
ooooh. . . an opportunity. . .
(-:
XX
(The CEO is right - do not run out of coffee. . .)
<----- spends too many weekends alone to know that running out of coffee is not good
*chuckling*
mind you, there are some good place to get coffee on the other side of the door. . .
(-;
. . .and once you're there, how about shopping for new crayons and bubbles (can never have too much of that kind of a new thing!)?!
oooh! oooh! how about a new craft project, one that takes the whole table - see, without Himself cooking the meal, you don't have to clear the table!!
<----- is on a roll now
(*thinks* perhaps you don't need all these "helpful" suggestions!)
XXXX
Hi Mel,
Change is good ... every once in a while. Coffee? Gotta have it, no doubt about it!
Best wishes,
Skeeter
Maybe the weather will be right for a late night of bubbles & sidewalk chalk...
painting the way for a sunday surprise....
Post a Comment