Monday, March 16, 2009

QOTW 3/16/09


How good are you at taking responsibility for your decisions/choices?


Very.

I'm all about personal responsibility.

I play around with the blame game a lot cuz it's rather 'fun' to watch someone sit and spin......k......notsomuch 'someone'.....it's fun to watch himself sit and spin. *laughing*

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong or when something didn't zactly turn out as I planned.
I'll tell on myself every time.
Beats being told ON--that's for sure.
Now--taking credit......that's a whole 'nother ball of wax.......

7 comments:

I, Like The View said...

another one I've learnt (the hard way) and am still relearning. . .

thanks for the reminder

(-:

Trixie said...

I'm always the first one to put my hand up when something is my fault. Can't stand it when people try and fob it off on others. ADMIT IT when you've made a mistake then get over it!!!

Ron said...

Me too, Mel! I'd much rather tell on myself.

Taking responsibility for any choices or decisions that I have made (even when I've not made the BESTEST choices), always shows me the lesson that I needed to learn.

Happy Monday to ya!

X

Fire Byrd said...

yep, I tell tales on me too... LOL
x

The CEO said...

I never have to tell on myself. Everyone starts telling me how wrong I am, even when I'm right. It's the nature of my business.

NoRegrets said...

Well, it's all about learning balance...

katherine. said...

I have no problem recognizing and admitting responsibility to myself...and I have no problem taking responsibility when others know.

I lack telling others when they don't know.