Tuesday, March 03, 2009

QOTW 3/3 Name three--


Name three things you hope to accomplish this week.
What is the likelihood that they'll be accomplished?


I'd like to get thank you cards completed and put into my staffs' mailboxes. They've been such a great crew of people to have around during the storms of life. Really....even if I'm not 100% pleased with 100% of the 100% of the time--they're good folks.
Pretty sure I can get this one done--'specially since I've got all those handy dandy 'thank you cards' assembled.

I'd be wise to actually GET to the physician's this week. Barrier after barrier after barrier has popped up and gotten in the way. Very legitimate barriers......and a couple of "cuz I don't wanna" moments, admittedly. Gotta talk with the nutritionist.....gotta get that full exam and testing done. Ack.......
I'll also admit this one is a bit up for grabs--mostly cuz of my lack of desire to hear what is going to be said. And c'mon....who LIKES yearly physicals?!

I've got budgety things that are coming due.....*sigh* RAWRRRRR!!!!! I soooooooo do not like budgety things.....
Yeah, well--I oughta at least let the boss know that several of the drop down menus on my electronic 'stuff' doesn't work.
Likelihood of that happening--small. LOL
Avoidance is the answer to all my problems today!
k....one outta three ain't bad, right? ;-)

4 comments:

I, Like The View said...

one is a good start! and who knows, from a good start what else can be accomplished. . .

I have so many things to do that I've been putting off. . . perhaps I should just decide on three of them and get those done, eh? that would be a better start than avoiding the list!

katherine. said...

yeah... procrastination.

Why is procrastination so comfortable?

The CEO said...

Being the diligent reader, I noticed that acceptance was a theme yesterday, and avoidance is a theme today. Both start with an 'A'. We were after three (3) things, but procrastination got in the way, which starts with 'p', the 16th letter. The square root of 16 is 4, which is 3 more than the precious 'a' you write of. There's your three (3), just took a little weird calculus.

Anonymous said...

Got to print some contracts, finish reading a book, pay some stuff in to tha bank and put away all the clothes in all the heaps all over the house.
Oops - sun's shining. Got to go out quick and take some pics. That ups the odds against finishing the other stuff somewhat!