
....a BOX of 'Things that make me happy', covered with things that make me happy filled with THINGS that make me happy that'll house 'Things that make me happy'. *whew*
....ooohhh......little yellow duckie floaty ice cube thingies!
....somebody else's 'hundreds and thousands' that are now MY 'hundreds and thousands'! *snickering*
....giant, flashy floating, talking goldfishies that swim in bubbly baths and talk to floaty flashy rubber duckies "Hello. Are you my mother?.....Whaddaya MEAN I'm a goldfish?.....Whazza goldfish?"
....Stickers! 'Specially punkin and ghostie Halloweeny stickers! (226 days and counting!!!)
....itty bitty teensy weeny 'your fold 'em to make stars' papers. They hold wishes, dontchaknow!
....a wee fairy box that holds a wee heart.
....itsy bitsy glittery red stars that keep showin' up and saying "Yup....me again!" :-)
....the angel in my pocket.
....huggin' ILTV!
((((((((((((((((((( ILTV ))))))))))))))))))
:-)
:-)
6 comments:
How lovely to get a present form a friend.
Makes any day brighter.
xx
I have a bird house now. I will be happy if birds live in it...
These "Things That Make Me Happy" make ME feel SO happy, Mel!
And I just want you to know, that everytime I say "Hello" to my little rubber duckie in my bathroom...I think of you!
OMG...and just think, Halloween is almost here!!
BOO!
X to you!
Ahhh....I want pictures of ALL of it!!!
....mmm...sounds nice...I could hear the joy in your words...
(-:
x
!!
Post a Comment